- Mr. Spark is a new wiki editor who has did some spectacular work on Shinzo, Daisy, Chiaki, and Akitoshi Daimon's story arcs. He has also added some quotes, and tidy up the grammar.
- Wonderwoman456 created chapters 158 and 139 with summaries. Though, the wiki editor needs help in manga template code and image policy with fair use rationale.
- An anonymous finished the Gintama crossover episode. I'm guessing it's Mr.Spark or AdventureWriter08 since those two (besides me) do detailed plot summaries. I will take a look at the writing style.
- Utipintar and Baltheirfan updated the Pocket Dan page.
- Utipintar updated the Switch On arc chapters with its volume link.
- She updated the DVD table with a new table: Select Dance Series.
- Nov. 25, 2012:: She created the Sket Dance The Best Dance page.
- Cococrash11 created the Kihara, Switch's Father, Takashi, and Hidamari Garden Children's Nursing Home pages.
- Takashichea updated a few of the outdated manga infoboxes. He finished chapters 50 and 51's summary.
- Created the Ep. 44 Screenshots page and added more snapshots to the Ogress and Summer Breeze galleries.
- After Bereisgreat of Btooom! Wikia pointed out to the overlap in the episode galleries, I started to fix some of them.
- New Wiki Editor, Ddustz, updated the controls for the Special Mariko Broken.
- JudeGeronanana added full summaries to the Ogress and Summer Breeze episodes.
- An anonymous editor added several summaries to the chapters. I wish the person makes an account, so I can put down a name.
- Wilmmi created flash music pages for D.O.S., I Love You, Figurehead Rhapsody, and Utopia. She/ or he struggles to make the pages consistent with the other music pages.
Wiki Editors who need help
- Tiffany Raganas added trivia to a few pages but needs help.
- Adbert Rii Lijanto added trivia regarding relationships between Bossun & Yagi and Ayano. It's bit subjective, and he needs to differentiate between facts and opinions.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.