Below is a copy of of the many archived wiki project blogs from Anime Vice. Anime Vice shut down on April 9, 2015. All wiki editors had the option of migrating to our new Wikia, Anime Vice, a pre-existing Wikia, or Comic Vine. For me, since I done a majority of the episode summaries, I decided to only transfer my work to this Wikia along with work of my old teammates. My old teammates still have the right to their own work. If they come back, the work might be moved to AV Wikia at any time.
Thank you. I do love both Sket Dance and Anime Vice. It was hard to choose one place to preserve my Anime Vice teammates work and balance my Sket Dance Wikia teammates, too.
Over the past weeks of September, we got three new members: Hibaru, Halberdierv2,…
Read more >
I have to leave the Wikia for the month of March since my role in Anime Vice has been over demanding. I have to work on Toriko wiki project and To Hollywood and Beyond Wikia, just to work on adding infoboxes to the Screened wiki I had to save during the week of March 14.
Sorry about that. I try to edit once a week, but I don't think I can for this month.Read more >
Hello guys and gals! I know by UTC time zone, it's past November 11th. Though in the Pacific region, it's still Pocky Day as well as Veteran's Day in the States.
Whenever you have Pocky, remember Sket Dance! Share your pocky with your friends and family. On behalf of Sket Dance Wikia, we wish a happy Pocky Day.Read more >
- Rumina did plot summaries for Turned the Crank-nyora☆, Together with Oneesan and a Bad Scientist, and The Little Princess in High Spirits (episode).
- Takashichea did Tsubaki and Daisy (episode) and May I Come Backstage? (episode).
- Takashichea uploaded chapter covers for Ch. 117-118 and 120-126.
- Takashichea added Graduation and the last day of president story arcs to Daisy's page.
- ScottKazama added the full names for Date's band mates.
- Takashichea uploaded chapter covers for Chapters __.
- He added summary to chapter 257.
- Cococrash11 created Hidaka Asuka's page.
- Takashichea added Takeuchi's page.
- He added Hidaka's backstory, Birdman arc, quote, appearance, personality, and reference section.
- Misaawesome19 confirmed Rumi's birthday.
- Takashichea added Avia…
Read more >
Hello everyone! You may have noticed a staff named Wagnike2 sweeping through our wiki pages and correcting typos on September 11th. The majority of his edits focused on deleting Template and capitalizing File from the code on various wiki pages.
Now then, I recently change my wiki habits because Cococrash11 mentioned I was nitpicky with his/ or spacing and British spellings. I tried to improve my habits from that point since it's not harming anyone or violating the rules. Personally, these edits don't have any significant changes. The edits that are significant are the ones that fix grammar/spelling, fix mistakes in story and details, adds new information, and streamline dense details in story arcs and such.
I'm not saying we should abandon …Read more >