|丹生 美森 |
|Birthday||May 20, 1992|
|School||Kaimei High School|
|Class||2-F (chapters 1-209)
3-C (chapters 210-present)
|Relatives||Rintaro Unyū (father)|
|Manga Debut||Chapter 10|
Student Council Executive
|Anime Debut||Episode 3|
The Legendary Onihime
|Seiyū||Atsuko Enomoto (Drama CD)|
Megumi Takamoto (anime)
Mimori is a young and endowed woman with long black hair, dark-colored eyes and a gentle-looking face.
Mimori comes across as a rather flighty young woman and she is almost always smiling and also seems a bit bad at reading the atmosphere. As she is from a very wealthy family, she often tries to solve problems using money. She honestly doesn't believe it to be showing off, however, and thinks it perfectly normal to completely refurnish the girls' restrooms, draw lots using solid gold sticks, and refurnish walls with gold plating. Despite her frivolous use of money, Mimori is still very polite and possibly the only main character who speaks using keigo.
Major Story Points
- The name Mimori means "beautiful" (美) (mi) and "forest" (森) (mori).
- Mimori's bust is 89 cm and her bra size is G-cup.
- During the Kaimei Rock Festival, Mimori played keyboard in the Student Council band.
- Mimori is the first female character to have a Gainax Bounce. After Yūsuke Fujisaki (Bossun) gets the seaweed for the antidote, the antidote makes Mimori and the other girls adults. Mimori jiggles her breasts two times in front of Sasuke Tsubaki who blushes and looks away. (Please see references for more examples) 
- Mimori's home is a large mansion with an underground town for her servants and other things.
- Whenever Mimori smiles, she often closes her eyes.