|Height||181 cm (5'11")|
|School||Kaimei High School|
|Class||1-? (chapters 1-209)|
2-C (chapters 210-present)
|Manga Debut||Chapter 95|
|Anime Debut||Episode 53|
Koma is a tall, full-bodied girl with mid-back length back hair that has square bangs hanging over her forehead, brown eyes and it is noted by many male students that Koma has a very large bust.
She wears the standard school uniform, although her vest apparently weighs far more than the usual one would.
Despite Koma's appearance, she speaks with a very quiet voice who has very little courage. She is very shy and has trouble interacting with people as she is easily embarrassed. Because of her strength, she hasn't been able to have a close relationship with a boy and worries about others thinking bad of or fearing her for her extraordinary ability.
Major Story Points
Love Confession Troubles
After receiving a confession from Uehara, Koma isn't sure what to do and so has her friend Fumi ask the Sket Dan for help. Because of her tendency to lose control of her unnatural strength when nervous, she fears accidentally hurting Uehara when she gives him her answer. The Sket Dan work to bolster her courage so she can keep her strength in check, though their attempts only cause injuries to Bossun. When she finally does meet with Uehara again, at first she is able to stop herself from using her strength, but eventually she becomes too embarrassed and Bossun steps in, only to be thrown across the courtyard and into a fence. After seeing her strength in action, Uehara quickly decides to give up on her.
- Super Strength: Koma is incredibly strong, capable of causing severe damage from simply pushing someone. Though she usually suppresses her strength, she loses control over it when embarrassed or nervous. This is most evident when she shoves Bossun out the clubroom window and later, across the courtyard. She is strong enough to easily lift Bossun with one hand, and can clear a table of its contents with only her breath. Even just holding the handle of a teacup with her fingers is enough to break it.
- Dante: Koma had a former crush on Dante (Vice versa for Dante), although the two got over their crushes due to communication problems.
- Fumi Segawa: The two girls are good friends. Koma asks Fumi to ask the Sket Dan on her behalf to aid Koma with her shyness problems such as interacting with two men on separate occasions, Uehara and Dante.
- The name Koma means "small" (小) (ko) and "hemp, flax" (麻) (ma).
- Koma's surname Morishita means "forest" (森) (mori) and "under, below" (下) (shita).