Chū-san creates a large number of medicines and potions throughout the series which frequently have alarming or amusing side effects. He usually puts it in Cola or Sake bottles for unknown reasons (Most likely laziness). Oddly most are seemingly made using everyday ingredients that can be found in kitchens or from grocery stores. Chūma tends to end up testing them on Bossun (accidently or otherwise)
- Youth Potion - used by: Tetsuji Chūma, Yūsuke Fujisaki, Hime Onizuka, Momoka Kibitsu and Sasuke Tsubaki
- Tokolotion 10 (Hair Growth Potion) - used by: Yūsuke Fujisaki
- Personality Change Medicines - used on: Yūsuke Fujisaki, Hime Onizuka, Chiaki Takahashi, Remi Misora. Reiko Yūki.
- Emotion Mix-up Medicine - used by: Yūsuke Fujisaki
- Invisibility Medicine - used by: Yūsuke Fujisaki
- Chū-san's Pill Case - This contains the demotivation, soul swap/exchange, and hypno drugs.
- Love Potion - Used by: Suzu Chūma on Tetsuji Chūma, but the drug was not used to its full potential because Remi refuses to do follow all the instructions. (Chapters 149 and 150)